I’ve seen that there appear to be two different standards for short-term measurements of radon.  One is from a C-NRPP measurement person and another is from an OCRMI person.  Which one should I choose?

Question is closed for new answers.
Ontario Radon Administrator Marked as closed March 8, 2019
Add a Comment